Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is all this for?

After I quit my (stressful, frustrating, draining) job things started getting better in my life.  I had more energy, I was more excited about being social with my peeps, I had time to call old friends, etc. So one day I finally threw away my single stalk of bamboo that had been staring at me for a year and asked the Universe to bring me love

This is what I got?  I have fallen in love with someone who is in love with someone else.  What is the point in that?  Why did the Universe send me THAT kind of love?  Yes, it feels nice to love, adore, and appreciate someone unconditionally.  But, where is it going to leave me?  Sad.  That's where.  How did I let myself be so vulnerable to fall into this evil trap?  I should have known better.  Dammit!

I mean, it's fine.  We will be friends and that is all well and good.  But I have a lot of friends.  I didn't ask the Universe for another effing friend! Actually, it's kind of the last thing I need.  I don't have enough time to give to my current friends as it is.  Why would I want another friend to think about, care about, worry about? I wouldn't.  So, there.  I don't want him to be my FUCKING FRIEND. 

THERE, I said it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment