Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The future awaits!

I have been a total blogging slacker!!! It's almost like there is TOO much to tell so I haven't been telling anything at all.  But I whined at my bff for not blogging at all lately, so I suppose I should practice what I preach. 

I have been dreaming and scheming a lot lately about my next adventure in life.  I am at a good place in my life, past all the shitty-boss drama, past all the guy-doesn't-love-me drama, and ready for some positive changes.  Mainly, I am finally ready to follow my dream of becoming a healer/counselor/knower of all things wonderful!  So, I am starting a certificate program in October to lead me start me on that path.  I have already started decorating my new office space in my head :)  I think it will be a hands-on type of counseling.  Walking, talking, learning, exploring... I picture myself walking along a river in the woods while talking to someone who just needs a little love and guidance to get them headed toward their destiny.  Most people just want someone to believe in them.  And what they don't know is that all they really need is to believe in themselves.  Well, I am here to help.  You'll just have to pay me to do so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment