Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Day I Decided to Lose 30 Pounds


Something clicked when I was talking with my nutritionist today.  I don’t know what it was but she made me feel like it is possible to lose the weight that I so badly want off of my bones.  She gave me a completely reasonable plan to accomplish my goal of 30 pounds by June 1st. 

This is my goal for 3 reasons:
  1. My brother is getting married in June and those pictures are going to be around for a looooong time.
  2. I need more energy to get through this whole Grad School thing...  I seem to need A LOT of caffeine to get any work done at all.
  3. Having sex with this new man is going to be WAY MORE FUN if I am comfortable in my own skin. 
Seems reasonable enough, yes? 

Likely I am going to have days of grumpy, hungry, tired, cranky fatness and this is where I will bitch about it.  So, consider yourself warned.

GO ME.  

No comments:

Post a Comment